Terms and Conditions
The materials on our website, all our courses and any communication including emails are subject to the following terms:
- Registrants who cancel the course one week (7 calendar days) or more days prior to the course date will incur a £200 cancellation fee to cover the administration costs, with the remainder fee being refunded.
- Registrants who cancel less than one week (7 calendar days) prior to the course date will be charged 100% of the course fees and thus will not be refunded the fee, except in circumstances of exceptional difficulty.
- Non-attendance will incur the full course fee, except in circumstances of exceptional difficulty.
- For the Cadavers Masterclass course: Medic Aesthetic practitioners – doctors, dental professionals, nurses, midwives – will be required to email us their GMC/GDC/NMC registration number before coming to the course. Non-Medic Aesthetic practitioners – will be required to email us their qualifications/certificates and insurance. Non-medics will attend the course as Observers.
- The content on the website and in emails and the course materials are compiled and delivered very carefully and are correct to the best of our knowledge. However, we do not bear any responsibility for any possible unintentional errors. By agreeing to attend and attending our courses, you agree with this clause of the Terms.
- The Anatomy for Aesthetic courses are not Aesthetics training courses. These courses teach face anatomy only and do not teach aesthetic injections or treatments.
- The Anatomy for Aesthetics reserves the full right to reschedule or cancel any of its courses. By agreeing to our Terms and Conditions, you agree that you will not have any claim of any kind against the Anatomy for Aesthetics in this regard.
- The courses materials for all our courses are an intellectual property of the Anatomy for Aesthetics, and any use of these materials for commercial or any other related purposes is a crime and will be strictly dealt with as per the Copyright regulations.
- The delegates will not be allowed to make any videos or take pictures in the dissecting room.
- The feedbacks provided by delegates may be used for advertising purposes, but in an anonymised manner. You agree to this by agreeing to our Terms and Conditions.
- The group pictures of delegates may be used for advertising purposes. You agree to this by agreeing to our Terms and Conditions.
- The Anatomy for Aesthetics reserves the right to change our Terms and Conditions. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these.
- These terms incorporate by reference all other policies, disclaimers and terms contained anywhere on www.anatomyforaesthetics.co.uk, provided, however, that in the event of a conflict between such other terms and these Terms, these Terms shall control.